Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sick Goals

I will not be posting about the premier league weekend today, as I am recovering from a shocking loss by Chelsea at the hands of the traitor Steve Clarke and West Brom. Instead, let's watch some sublime goals.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic. That's all that needs to be said.

See the above post.
I, after watching the above video in total awe, realized how stinking incredible Ronaldinho was, or should I say is, because he does play for Atletico Mineiro. He was both a scorer of great goals and a great goal scorer. Besides that, it's so much fun to watch him show up his opponents, going back to his old futsal and street ball days in Brazil.
  It's so much fun just to watch all these classic, career defining goals. And these are just the tip of the iceberg, with each of the persons included on the video have many more great goals that are just waiting to be shown off.
I just had to include a Didier Drogba video. You know me by now.
Never grow up my friends.
The video is good. The background music that sounds like the nyan cat is not good.

Have fun watching the video's.

No comments:

Post a Comment